Thursday, March 26, 2009

Elizabeth heads to DC for CPSIA Rally

On Wednesday, April 1, 2009, I will be making my way to our nation's capitol to attend the Amend the CPSIA Rally. Information on this event can be found at http://www.amendthecpsia.com/. Please let me know if you will also be there so we can meet.

I have seen reports that Democratic Congressmen and Congresswomen are not attending the event. Please email your representatives and urge them to at least listen to the proceedings. I have stressed to my representatives that we support children's product safety and lead testing but that this law is too broad sweeping and the testing requirements will have a seriousdetrimental effect, especially on small businesses like Babycapes which produce in small quantities.

Thanks for your support!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be at the Rally myself on Wednesday as it effects my boys' clothing line! See you there!

With friendship,
Lisa
Downtown Joey Inc.

Joe Consumer said...

Just in time for the big rally...check out these "Seven Myth-busting Facts About the CPSIA." http://www.thepoptort.com/2009/04/seven-mythbusting-facts-about-the-cpsia.html